Powder coat is available in nearly every color you can imagine including metallics. We use a local powder coater who does fantastic work with a quick turn around and the results are amazing.
There are several advantages of powder coating over conventional liquid coatings:
1. Powder coatings emit zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC).
2. Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings that are more durable than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging.
3. Powder coat over spray can be recycled and thus it is possible to achieve nearly 100% use of the coating.
4. Powder coat production lines produce less hazardous waste than conventional liquid coatings.
5. Powder coated items generally have fewer appearance differences between horizontally coated surfaces and vertically coated surfaces than liquid coated items.
6.A wide range of specialty effects is easily accomplished which would be impossible to achieve with other coating processes.